NOTE: Only perform this procedure AFTER a new maintenance kit has been installed. Do not use this procedure to temporarily clear the PERFORM PRINTER MAINTENANCE message.
To Reset or clear the maintenance kit count via Control Panel:
- Turn the printer off...wait few seconds
- Turn the printer on.
- When you see the memory count begin, Press and hold OK button until all LED lights remain lit.
- Release OK button. (Note: The LED’s will flash initially. Do not release the OK key until all LED’s are solidly lit.)
- If a bootloader password has been set, a prompt to enter the password will be displayed in the control panel. Use the keypad to input the bootloader password, click the MENU button to confirm the entry. The option "Select Language" appears.
- Press down arrow to scroll through the options, when “NEW MAINENANCE KIT” appears press OK button to accept selection. The Maintenance counter will be cleared and printer will continue with the power-on sequence.
Note: A printer boot sequence is complete when READY appears on the control-panel.
- Maintenance kit Reset