NOTE: Only perform this procedure AFTER a new maintenance kit has been installed. Do not use this procedure to temporarily clear the PERFORM PRINTER MAINTENANCE message.
To Reset or Clear the Maintenance Kit Count Via Control Panel:
- Turn the printer off...wait few seconds
- Turn the printer on.
- When you see the memory count begin, press and hold the 6 key.
- When all three LED lights remain lit, release the 6 key.
- "Select Language" should appear in the display, press the 3 key once.
- “New Maintenance Kit” should appear in the display, press the 6 key to select it
- If a bootloader password has been set, a prompt to enter the password will be displayed in the control panel. Input the bootloader password and press the START button to confirm the entry.
- The printer should continue its boot sequence.
- Once the boot sequence has complete, the display panel will prompt to “Select Country”. Select the appropriate country and continue to complete the process.
Note: A printer boot sequence is complete when READY appears on the control-panel.
- Maintenance kit Reset